Otterham & St Juliot Parish Plan
Our Parish Plan was launched on 19th March 2013
Above are Val Gill and Linda Packer holding the plans at the well attended Parish Party
To download the summary and the plan, please click on the links below:
What is a parish plan?
It is a plan for the future of the parish, finding out what things are important to the people so that we work together to improve our area
Who takes part?
The people of both parishes through the questionnaire, the steering group, stakeholders and other processes
Why a parish plan?
To bring local democracy to our area and bring about real change
How the parish plan
· A steering group was formed from the local community and stake holders to lead the process
· Various meetings discussed the plan and created a questionnaire
· A questionnaire was sent to every residence in the parish
· 51% responded to the questionnaire which is exceptionally good
· A further prioritisation meeting commented on the results of the questionnaire
· The steering group published the plan and this summary document
Further download of documents showing the process